[Spit-project] Pennsic "Addresses"

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 16:00:00 PDT 2007

I'll be in N-01 on St. Lawrence Way... about half-way down the block, towards I-79... Good Friends Camp... we have a little wooden sign over our "arbor" gate.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

April Page <alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Just for our information (and anyone else who is interested), Gunthar and I would like to know exactly who is coming to Pennsic and where you'll be camping, so if we're wandering around and want to visit, we can meet up with some of you and talk in person (for once!).

Gunthar and I will be camping at Shauna's Camp at W11, right where Great Middle Road meets Roman Road and across from La Familia Gladitoria. You won't be able to miss our big blue and white striped Regent tent with the red trim.

Elizabeth