[Spit-Project] Portable Hearth Dimensions?

Rosalyn Johnson rjohnson at cfsa.org
Mon Jul 30 18:30:31 PDT 2007

It's about four feet long (the firebox that is) and I'm not sure of the width at the top. I'd say at least 24 and closer to 30 inches. Not sure what the depth is.

If you'll post a reminder, I'll be glad to open it up and measure it next week (leaving for vacation day after tomorrow, back next Tuesday.)

Miriam