[Spit-Project] Portable hearth test

Kathleen Madsen kathleenmadsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:23:57 PDT 2007

I have #3 and love it.  It's set up in the backyard right now.  I'm taking a
break from pavilion sewing at the moment and will try to get some photo's so
they can be compared with Miriam's.  My only issue is completely on my end.
I need to find longer lengths of rebar to hold my grill surface above the
fire.  Four feet isn't quite long enough and the next size up the one store
I shopped was eight feet in length.

I'm not sure what the differences are between mine and Miriams but mine was
the first one with a top cross-bar.

Mine and Guthar's (I believe) will be at Pennsic if anyone wants to take a
look at one in action and examine it up close.

Eibhlin, now Atlantian but always a Westie!