[Spit-project] Long Delays, sorry

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 20:36:57 PDT 2007

I guess my trying to assign an alternate moderator for the Yahoo site didn't work... I was just able to get to my other e-mail this evening, so many of you who had requested access to it just now have been approved.

  I am in Los Angeles for the Knowne World Heraldic/Scribal Symposium and borrowing a friend's computer when she isn't using it.  I just now got caught up on all my e-mails for the most part <sigh>.  Please let people know there might be a day or two between the time they ask to join the Yahoo list and the actual time I can get to approving them.  I think I did about 10 of them just now.

  Please, if you know someone is planning on joining the Yahoo list, ask them to say they heard about the site through one of the cooks lists or something like that.  Since I haven't yet gone through all my e-mails, including the ones for the Spit Project, I have no way of knowing if they found the Yahoo site via a Yahoo search or from another cooking list.  If I know they alreqady know about this list, I won't feel the need to send them an informational note after I approve them. <sigh>

  Meisterin Katarina Helene
  Moderator for the Yahoo Medieval Open Fire list