[Spit-project] Long Delays, sorry

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 14 19:14:08 PDT 2007

Actually, an Owner can go to a page and set a moderator's privileges.
As AN EXAMPLE, THERE'S A SERIES OF CHECK BOXES THAT READ THE
FOLLOWING:

Notification:     Notify this moderator when there are pending
messages, photos or memberships which require approval.
 Notify this moderator when a member joins/leaves this group or new
files uploaded.
 Notify this moderator when there are pending messages which have been
identified as possible spam.

This way, all mods can review all messages. As an example, I'm Owner
of one Freecycle group, Co-owner and back-up mod to another, and
Mentor to a third. I get all messages from all three groups- usually
ignore the ones from the groups I don't own, but can review them (as
well as any private messages to the owner addy) at need.

I already volunteered to function as a back-up mod for her, so I can
check her settings for her- as Owner or Moderator for a dozen or so
Yahoo groups, I'm kinda familiar with how they're set up ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.