[Spit-project] Pennsic?

Kathleen Madsen kathleenmadsen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 05:44:34 PDT 2007

My husband and I will be there for War Week.  I'm teaching the Dairy
Workshop in our encampment using my cooking setup, that is on Tuesday
morning August 7th at 9am.  We are camping with Clan Cambion in E15, about 5
minutes from the Barn on the south side of Horde Hill on Howard's Fenway.
We'll be using my cooking setup the entire week for food, but the Coleman
will be in the pavilion as emergency backup.

I'd love for a Cook's get-together/potluck.  You're notes on your cooking
class with the birds has given me lots of inspiration.  I just wrote down on
my pre-pack list to bring a shovel because I want to try some buried
baking.  Pennsic is two months away and I'm already planning my menu!
Goodness!

Our canvas for the pavilion arrived yesterday!  Looks like the next few
weeks are going to be very busy.

Eibhlin