[Spit-project] Portable hearth pictures uploaded

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 13:09:44 PDT 2007

I think Gunthar and I are the "firm" order.  He's been talking with Crimson over the last week to firm up what we want.  If not, we're one of the good maybes and Gunthar needs to follow-up with Crimson anyway to make sure he has everything.

  E.

Rosalyn Johnson <rjohnson at cfsa.org> wrote:
  Crimson tells me he has one firm order (was it you?) and two pretty good "maybes" from the list already, just from the descriptions that were put up earlier. I think there will be quite a few of these around before long!