[Spit-project] Gunthar's project and spits

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 15:25:16 PDT 2007

Actually, I was able to load them in fine.  All but one are there, as I got mixed up and wasn't sure which was which.  Gunthar or Regina should be able to put in the correct one if they still want it.  Regina, I even included the shot of your cute Ferret <grin>.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I was unable to get photos to load on Yahoo. See at
http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/Ginlee_photos/. Food was tasty and
will have more fun at Steppes (if work doesn't interfere).
Regina