[Spit-project] fire box

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 22 18:59:10 PDT 2007

Jeeze, what is it today with people and fires? Third group I've been
talking with, that's dealing with the topic.

I'm currently working on building myself and a friend something
similar to what you're talking about, but I discovered a truly elegant
design, that with modifications, I intend to use as a firebox and
grill. 2' X 3' would work- it would just be a bit bulkier, if all in
one piece, than I would prefer to haul around. Instead, look over the
brazier in this website:

http://www.sacoriver.net/~freegate/firepit.html

They also have plans for getting one out of a 2' X 4' sheet of metal
(plus some hardware and whatnot) although I had to save it and blow it
up to see it readably. Pretty nice set up.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;