[Spit-project] Long Member Introduction & Questions

Jehan-Yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Tue May 29 13:37:17 PDT 2007

You can use the store locator for Giant Eagle at
http://www.gianteagle.com/main/store_locator.jsp
put in the zip code for slippery Rock of 16057 and contact the store
in Butler. They love the SCA and our money and you will find that
they will let you know what they will have available and will even
special order items for you.
At 04:15 PM 5/29/2007, you wrote:
>I don't really know about the availability in the nearby town of
>things like: fresh cilantro, fresh mint, flat-leaf parsley, fresh
>dill (used in Persian cuisine), fresh or frozen fava beans, Chinese
>won ton or spring roll wrappers (for the manti), etc. Anyone have any
>idea?
>
>Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
>the persona formerly known as Anahita

Jehan-Yves