[Spit-project] spit-project Digest, Vol 2, Issue 19

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Wed May 30 20:09:43 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/30/2007 7:01:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spit-project-request at lists.ansteorra.org writes:

There is  a produce stand on site, but its mostly fairly typical items. I
remember  garlic, onions, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, apples and oranges,
maybe  grapes and melon.

and they will try to get what you want:  we asked for  leeks.   The next day,
I stopped by and there were leeks, so I got  some.   Ciaran and Byrghitta
stopped...and got some, and Rhenna saw  them and....got some!   By the time we
all got back to camp, we were  awash in leeks!  Luckily, THL Rhenna makes an
absolutely to-die-for leek  and oat soup!

Etain