[Spit-project] Cooking class rehearsal?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu May 10 07:42:38 PDT 2007

On 5/10/07, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Regina,
>
> I was wondering if maybe sometime before King's College
> we could have a cookout over at your place and test
> out some of the recipes and techniques for my spit
> roasting class?
>
> Sheesh it's been quiet. Am I the only one who talks
> on here?
>
> Gunthar

I've been waiting for a response to my last posting.

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;