[Spit-project] Pennsic project

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 15:56:45 PDT 2007

>I've been waiting for a response to my last posting.

Sorry about that. Part of the reason is that we have been
gone exploring the Great Northwest for a few days.
Sigh...I LOVE An Tir.

And the other is that I'm really not sure what dimensions
are really needed. I don't want it especially high and
easy to transport. A lot of the details I leave up to
the experts. When it comes to metalworking and
design, I'm a great fighter.

I'm sure you can figure out the best dimensions and
materials to use far better than I can. I'm just trying
to get the set. If Panther Primitives made what I
was looking for I would have gone there.

But I think it would be great for several of the interested
people to manage to get this spit created. Not only
is it nicely period, but it is also a very practical piece of
equipment.

I leave the details to you, you devil.

Gunthar