[Spit-project] King's College class Test Pt 1 (long)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 21 07:43:23 PDT 2007

Recipes do call for enclosing meats in pastes and then when done break the
pastes off.
To bake Fallow Deere in the best manner. BAke it first in his owne
blood, onely wipe it cleane, but wash it not, bone it, and skin it, and
season it with Pepper and Salt. Then bake it in fine Paste afterward,
eyther puft-paste, or short-paste. /*A new booke of Cookerie. 1584, 1591.

Johnna
*/