[Spit-project] Looking for spit illustrations

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 08:29:54 PDT 2007

>They are for a water powered spit.  Anyone ever hear of anything like that?

I've never seen this. Although there are several other automatic spit
turners
including dog powered, fans using the convection currents from the fire
and clockwork spits. Knowing the tendancy to use water power I can't see
why someone didn't come up with such an item. I'd love to see the
illustration!

>   By the way, the pictures of your chicken test were awesome! It is great
>to find people with the same interests.

Thank you. I'm having fun learning something new, as well.

>Hilde

Yers,

Gunthar