[Spit-project] Long Member Introduction & Questions

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 14:16:35 PDT 2007

Greetings, Johnnae:

>If you have a car you can shop Wegmans in Erie PA.

Yes, i plan to drive to Pennsic (!!) - at the current date gasoline
is cheaper just about everywhere but here :-)

Also, my daughter who lives in Philadelphia asked me to come visit
afterward Pennsic, and it'll be more manageable in a car.

>Wegmans Erie
><http://www.wegmans.com/about/storeLocator/display.asp?store_nbr=75>
>6143 Peach Street	Erie
>
>Wegmans Erie West
><http://www.wegmans.com/about/storeLocator/display.asp?store_nbr=69>
>5028 West Ridge Road	Erie
>
>People find all sorts of really interesting stuff there.

Thank you for the info. I've shopped at the Wegmans in Ithaca NY,
where my ex-husband lives, and they did have a good selection of
stuff.

I hope you are doing well, and recovering from you knee and eye
problems of the winter. And that your family is also doing well.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita