[Spit-Project] Three Kings meal last weekend

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:11:40 PST 2007

Last weekend at the tournament of Three Kings here in Ansteorra there was a wonderful display of open fire cookery by Countess Regina aided by Ly. Elizabeth and a few others. Sorry for the vagueness but I was out fighting.

Regina had a huge chunk of beef roasting over the fire all night and dinner consisted of Beef, Venison, smoked chicken, sausages, beans, beef stew, pork stew, vegetable soup, venison stew, bread and I'm not sure what else because I just came in to the tail end of the meal. (Bloody Belted Circles!)

She made enough to feed over 100 people and there was still a lot left the next day. All of this over portable hearths.

I hope she could provide a more detailed description of what all went into it and who helped and such.

But it was awesome!

Gunthar