[Spit-Project] We got to use our new portable hearth this weekend.

Rosalyn Johnson rjohnson at cfsa.org
Mon Sep 24 09:55:33 PDT 2007

Glad you liked your new firepit.

Yes, setting it up takes a bit of practice (I'm still working on it).
Crimson can do it lickety-split, but I guess that's because he knows all
it's idiosynracies (sp?). One tip I found was to wear a pair of sturdy
gloves when assembling, so that you can get a firm grip on everything.

I used on mine on my concrete driveway, no need to pound it into the
ground at all. It was steady as a rock. I also set it on grass, again
not pounding it in. If you want to contact me off-list, I think I might
be able to give you some advice to help with that issue.

Miriam