[Spit-Project] Diguising a Non-Period Cooking Device

Heather Mayo ladyhareswood at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 08:40:40 PDT 2008

Greetings List....

Lady Eileen of Hareswood here.   I have a question for
the list and would love ideas and opinions...

My lord and I are attending more and more events now
(especially as part of much larger group).

We are trying to come up with a way to make a
non-period/modern flame source, ie: small propane
burner of some type for boiling water for coffee and
tea in the morning, look more period.  We will
possibly be using it for other small cooking needs as
well, but don't want the eyesore of the mundane
stove/what not.

Any ideas?  We have a full size fire box/pit with "A"
frame for larger group events...but have the need for
smaller.

Thank you for any help/advice in advance.
Lady Eileen Kathryn of Hareswood