[Spit-Project] new pictures on the yahoo site

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Sun Jan 6 10:04:19 PST 2008

just posted some pictures to the yahoo site.
the menu was Alamode Beef with a pork stufing( recipe from early american cooking), Carrot pudding also from early american cooking, Pork rolls( from the Medieval Cookbook p97)and manchets ( the one for Lady Greys use recipe is in theGood huswife's Handmaide for the kitchen.
I can post my redactions if any one would like them.
Alix
--
Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)