[Spit-Project] Extreme Barbecue

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 08:07:01 PDT 2008

> Came across this barbecue book over the weekend
> and thought I would mention it.

Cool book. Elizabeth and I are really wanting to get into
a house so I can start grilling again and maybe even
build a little backyard wood-fired oven.

So, the season is coming for heading outdoors and cooking.
Anyone get any new devices? Any plans for outdoor cooking?

We have our portable hearth but have only cooked on it once.
I'm hoping to get the chance for some outdoor cooking at
events again. But I definately won't be teaching an outdoor
cooking class in Houston in June this time!

My current kick that I'm planning on playing with is making
period pies in the correct shape and style. But not outdoors
just yet.

Gunthar