[Spit-Project] Some questions

Daniel Schneider macbrighid at campus.ie
Tue Oct 7 23:59:02 PDT 2008

Hiya!

With an eye to stirring up some activity on the list, I thought I'd throw out some of the questions I'd mentioned in my intro:

1:I understand that cast iron is late period, so my bake kettle isn't really appropriate (sob!), so what, if anything, *would* be, for outdoor baking?

2: How early are dangle spits? I know that I saw a mention of them on th web page for an English Tudor- era group, I'm wondering how much further back they might go.

Thanks in advance for anything ye might have to share

Dan