[Spit-Project] OT BandAids for the Kitchen

Susan Harmon sca.brighit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:56:41 PST 2009

I know these are VERY off topic but I just found these and thought
some of you might enjoy the sense of humor-
I may have to get some for the next feast to give my friendly chirurgeon-

http://www.sciplus.com/singleItem.cfm/terms/14045

Brighit of the MacGregor
bellies."
-- Rabbi Israel Salanter

"The duty of a good Cuisinière is to transmit to the next generation
everything they have learned and experienced."
-- Fernand Point, 1941(modified)

~Brightest Blessings  @-,-'--