[Spit-Project] Spit-Project Digest, Vol 26, Issue 3

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 17 10:46:54 PDT 2009

Well, honestly, that's a project that several of us as smiths are
experimenting with. It's something I intend to make, likely some time
after I finiash my 12th century forge set up, and I'll want to use
that set-up to make it.
I know a couple of other smiths have made versions of it, but I can't
tell you who, off hand. I suspect your best bet would be to download
and print a good copy of that picture :

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food-art/field_kitchen.gif

and take it to various smiths and see what they might charge to do it.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard