[Spit-Project] How about some discussion?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 16 17:05:31 PDT 2009

Being Johnna, I suppose I can suggest stuff....

We could discuss new BBQ books etc. The BBQ Literary Reading Group??
I still have to order the Argentine BBQ book. I actually didn't order
books in late
May because I knew we were going to be gone for 3 weeks in June/early July
so I need to do some ordering and catch up on new titles.

Other than that I am seriously thinking a smoker would be nice,
but I should probably get the kid settled in his dorm room first.
I have no idea what that trip to Ikea for essentials is going to run.
$$$ plus the microwave and the fridge, etc.
Then I'll buy the smoker to celebrate the empty nest.

I just redid my booklet on spice mixes and sent it off tonight.
30 copies off to the War. It goes but I don't.

I plan on spending the time while you all are at the War getting caught
up and turning
out a batch of new articles and a bunch of promised revisions.
And we have to celebrate silly season on SCA Cooks too.

Have fun everyone

Johnnae