[Spit-Project] An Event Centering on a Fireside Feast

Meisterin Katarina Helene meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 06:08:15 PDT 2011

The notice was posted to the SCA Cook's list, so I thought it might be worthy of posting here, too.  This event is in the western part of Pennsylvania, but sounds interesting.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo