[Stargate] fighter practices

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Wed Jun 27 15:36:55 PDT 2001

Hi, Nicolette:

Welcome to Stargate! :-)

There isn't really somewhere else to which we can move the practice. So, they're
either held at the usual time and place, or not at all that week. Usually, Baron
Godwin (of Stargate), Baron Ulsted (of Loch Soilleir) and the marshals of both
groups keep a close eye on the weather. If the weather is clearly awful (driving
rain, icy conditions, whatever) then they'll usually post a message that
practice is canceled. If the weather is "iffy", they will usually show up
anyway. Better to be there, ready to host a practice, than to blow it off and
miss an opportunity.

One word of advice: the mosquitos are *really* bad at U of H right now, since
all that land was recently under water. If you go, be sure to bring plenty of
your favorite mosquito repellent. :-)

Yours,
Michael Silverhands