[Stargate] Squires and Cadets Meeting

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Fri Jan 11 14:59:34 PST 2002

Greetings,

At populace meeting last Monday, I stated that I would be having a meeting
for Squires and Cadets this Sunday at my house. Plans have changed and that
meeting will now happen the following Sunday, January 20, 2002 at 4:30 at my
house. Anyone interested in helping with planning and running this event is
invited.  If you need directions please give me a call at 713-690-5434.

If you know of anyone not on this list that might be planning on coming this
Sunday, please let them know about the change.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate