[Stargate] Award Recs

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Sun Jan 13 10:38:55 PST 2002

If any of you would like to send in award recommendations, I am turning them in *now* for Pestilence Ball, so get them to me as quickly as you can. TRM is asking for a 3 week lead time, because their Sable Scroll is across the Kingdom fom them.

 The next Stargate event is Squires & Cadets in May, and Godwin and I are Autocrat and Head Kitchen Wench for that event . . . . so it might be a good idea to start thinking now about any award recs you want to turn in, We will be *very* busy in the few weeks before.

Thanks for being my eyes and ears, and for passing along good news about one another.

Yours in Service to Stargate, Ansteorra, and the SCA,

        - Lissa -