[Stargate] Apologies

Sue Jergens sjurgens at swbell.net
Sun May 11 07:01:18 PDT 2003

I had recent surgery on my shoulder and all went well. But I am in more pain than I thought I would be. And ohmigod, the Vicodin does Very Bad Things to my brain function - and the function of most of the rest of me, too. Sorry if I have seemed short or edgy with everyone, or more-than-usually-dingy. I love you guys, and I never mean to be ugly to you.  The upside is, I will be at home this week, so you can call me anytime during the day.  Apologetic Lissa