[Stargate] Questions about fighter practice

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Fri May 9 13:45:46 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 01:30 PM, RIsaac9056 at aol.com wrote:
> That still does not answer my question. do you meet

Greetings:

The Baronies of Stargate and Loch Soilleir host a combined fighter
practice and general get-together every Tuesday evening from 7-10 pm at
the University of Houston main campus, entrance 13.

 From the Gulf Freeway (I-45), go south on Cullen to entrance 13, which
will be on your left. This is a reserved Faculty/Staff parking lot
which you will *not* be able to enter during the day, but the gates are
open by 7 pm. Look for us in the grassy, tree-covered area to the south
of the parking lot.

There is no fee to attend. Garb (historical clothing) is optional -
comfortable modern clothing is fine. If you have armor and wish to
fight, bring it; but if not there should be loaner armor available so
you can practice. You might want to bring something to drink, though
(water, gatoraide, etc.). There are restrooms available in a nearby
building. You do not have to be a member to participate, although if
you don't have a fighter authorization card you may be required to sign
a waiver.

This information is also available on the Stargate baronial web site at
<http://stargate.ansteorra.org/>.

Does that answer your questions? :-)

Yours in service,
Baron Michael Silverhands, OP