[Stargate] Stargate Yule site tokens to complete - Sunday, 11/16 1-4pm

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 13:35:07 PST 2003

Sunday, on the feast day of St. Gertrude the Great, please join us as we complete the site tokens
for the upcoming Stargate Yule. The painting has been completed, though some small detailing may
be left.  We will be stuffing the boxes with sweets, while trying to avoid stuffing them in our
mouths!  Then, complete the tokens with ribbon to tie it all together, and maybe add some bells to
the ensemble.

Please bring scissors to trim the ribbons, and if you have gold or silver ribbon, that too.  I
will be providing ribbon, as well.

Location:  Oaks Presbyterian Church, 1576 Chantilly, Houston.
When: 1-4pm on Sunday, during dance guild
Date: Nov 16

Hope to see you there for the fun.
Hillary Greenslade
hillaryrg at yahoo.com