[Stargate] Stargate officer's/Yule feast

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 11:08:25 PST 2003

Greetings, nice weather we're having eh?

I will try to be at officers at least from 7:15 to about 8:15 tonight to accept any pre-paid feast reservations, however if it gets really nasty out there tonight I don't think I want to take the kids out into it.

A note to Isabeau Q : I was not able to get all the big tapestries this weekend, I didn't want to risk getting them wet in transport last night.  I will get them and will bring them to you very soon.

I apologize for any inconvenience,
Lady Serin
713-208-3152 (cell)