[Stargate] Thanks from HL Vincenzo

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Wed Dec 15 12:14:14 PST 2004

Friends:

I have been asked my HL Vincenzo to post his words to this list.  Please
accept my apologies for the slight delay in posting this message as
Vincenzo's messenger was exiled to the far reaches of my borders, and
was only recently discovered and released from quarantine.   ;-)

~Aslyn

Mistress Aslyn,

Could you do me the kindness of posting my thank you note to the Barony
listed below?

YIS,
HL Vinenzo Cellini
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unto the Baron and Baroness and the Generous People of Stargate, I do
send greetings.

As your new Artisan, I would like to express my appreciation for your
hospitality and for bestowing this honor upon me. I promise to complete
any task concerned with my title as swiftly as possible and to the best
of my ability. The gifts I received were extraordinary, particularly the
carved table. As a wood artisan myself, I was touched by this well made
and beautifully carved table. I will treasure it always.

Being a Florentine, I especially enjoyed the theme and seeing my fellow
countrymen in their finest apparel. I found all the populace to be most
gracious and welcoming. And this, of course, added greatly to my
enjoyment of the event.
I look forward to my next visit to your great Barony.

Yours in Service,
HL Vincenzo Cellini
Stargate Artisan

Texas: Scaring the bejezzus out of the other states since 1845.