[Stargate] Pavilion Prize painting 'party'

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 09:52:59 PDT 2004

Greetings friends,
I'm painting the decoration (words) on the trim of the day pavilion for the Westgate Winter
Collegium (WWC) prize and it's taking me longer to do than I thought... so I'm having a paint
party.  Check out the event at: <http://www.clancircle.com/wwc/>

If you are interested in helping paint,
Tuesday:  meet at Thomas and Kemma's home on Tuesday night between 7-9pm,
If you have stiff fabric painting brushes, please bring them, else I have a few.  I'll provide the
paint.

Wednesday:  If we don't finish Tuesday night, a second 'party' will follow on Wednesday at the
Lancaster Community Center A&S night.

Questions or information, let me know.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Hillary