[Stargate] need tent painters on Wednesday 6/9

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 10:02:51 PDT 2004

Happy St. Columba of Iona day,
In painting the prize tent for Westgate Collegium last night, we got not quite 1/2 of the way done
between Thomas, Kemma and myself painting.  So, one more night should do it.

Please join me at
Where:   Lancaster Community Center, 281-858-1449 for directions
Time/Date:    7pm, Wednesday 6/9/04,
Location: 19831 Stoney Haven Dr., Cypress, Tx
      (off Hwy 529 between Barker Cypress and Fry Rd.)

I'll bring all the supplies, we just need you.
Cheers, Hillary