[Stargate] Stargate's Gift basket to Middle Kingdom at Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 15:30:43 PST 2004

Greetings,
After discussing the basket gift with Baroness Lissa at noon, I'm picking up a laundry basket to
take to Gulf War for the kingdom gift presentation.  Lissa currently has only a handful of items,
not nearly enough to show the generosity of the populace of Stargate.

So, I'm seeking more items for the basket, things that are non-breakable and won't melt. The
Middle's colors are red, green and white, with a green dragon as principal charge on the arms.

If you have gifts or largess to donate, I will be at the Westgate fighter practice tonight
(Wednesday) at Ray Miller Park, on Eldridge, between Westheimer and BriarForest at 7pm.
Else, send the items with someone going to Gulf Wars.

The basket is presented Wedn. night at war, so I must have gifts by noon on Wednesday, 3/17.
In service, Hillary Greenslade

=====
Vert, an anchor, on a chief argent three roses vert.