[Stargate] Stargate's Gift basket to Middle Kingdom at Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 10:23:17 PST 2004

> > Hillary Greenslade said:
> Greetings,
> After discussing the basket gift with Baroness Lissa at noon,
> I'm picking up a laundry basket to take to Gulf War for the kingdom
> gift presentation.  Lissa currently has only a handful of items, not
> nearly enough to show the generosity of the populace of Stargate.
>
> So, I'm seeking more items for the basket, things that are non-breakable
> and won't melt. The Middle's colors are red, green and white, with a green dragon as
> principal charge on the arms.

<snip> Send the items with someone going to Gulf Wars.

--- "Sig. Mea Passavanti" <ldy_passavanti at ev1.net> wrote:
> Hilary -
> I'm sending some items by way of Graffin Rebekah. There is some red
> linen, Four colors of silk thread some pearls and garnet beads.
> > Have fun for me while your there!
> ~Mea

Wah Who!  Many thanks, Mea.
I know that Godwin and Lissa very much appreciate the donations.

Looking at this basket, I'm wondering how else I'm going to be able to fill it, so if you have
items you no longer use, or find/make great somethings to add to it, please find me at the war.
The basket will be at the Stargate Common's tables on Wedn. morning at breakfast for you to add
your treasures to.  Thanks to you all and travel well.

BTW - Lissa says hi, she is recovering well, but slowly and will miss you all at the war.
Cheers, Hillary