[Stargate] West Houston Lunch Bunch - Today - Noon

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 08:54:15 PDT 2004

Opps, I'm a bit tardy in reminding folks about the West Houston Lunch group, which is today, in
about an hour (it snuck up on me). So, if you read this in time, join us.

When:  Wednesday, 5/19  TODAY
Time:  11:30 - 1pm
Where: La Hacienda Mexican restaurant
Location:  On Memorial dr., just west of Dairy Ashford, and south of I-10
          (in the strip center on the south side of road.)

See you there, and I'll be better about remembering next time.
Hillary