[Stargate] Westgate Scribes Guild - Field trip on Saturday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 08:23:15 PDT 2004

Greetings Stargate area,
Due to the interest of her membership, the Canton of Westgate has begun a Scribes Guild on the
west side of town.  Meetings will be held the fourth Monday's of the month at Thomas and Kemma's
home, during Westgate A&S nights.

To begin the guild with a bang!!  we are taking a field trip on Saturday into town to check out
the Museum of Print History, followed by a tour of Texas Art Supply, which is showing an exhibit
from the Houston Calligraphy Guild (till May 30th - go see it!).  Perhaps after, we'll commune at
the 59-Diner for dinner.

Please meet at the Museum of Print History at 2pm, and we'll continue our progressive tour from
there.  Everyone is welcome to join us.

The Museum of Print History:  http://www.printingmuseum.org/
Saturday open from 10 - 5pm, fee is $5.00
directions: 1324 West Clay  (between Waugh and Montrose, parallel and north of W.Gray st.)
map:  http://www.printingmuseum.org/map.htm

Texas Art Supply: http://www.texasart.com/
Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
directions: 2001 Montrose Blvd.  (just north of Montrose and Westheimer)

See you there,
Hillary Greenslade
Westgate Scribes Guild principal

(my apologies for the duplicate post on hou-announce, but the short lead time of this announcement
required me to post to multiple lists)