[Stargate] Re: [Hou-announce] South Houston Lunch Bunch

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Fri Oct 15 07:49:44 PDT 2004

My humblest apologies to both you and your Lady (and for being detained
in Texas City last time around).

Of course:  another South Houston Lunch Bunch would be delightful.  Is
it too short a notice for next Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - same time,
same IHOP table?  (i.e. 12:00 p.m.)?

Let me know if any others are interested at one more college try....

Yours Humbly and Hungry

~Aslyn

If you have problems voting, or have questions about voter registration
or accessibility of your polling place, please contact Advocacy, Inc.'s
toll free voter assistance hotline at 1.888.532.VOTE.

Subject: Potential SPAM:Re: [Hou-announce] South Houston Lunch Bunch

Will there be another South Houston Lunch meeting coming up anytime
soon? My lady and I are intrested in Attending!

Thanks for your time
LD Caradoc
Robert I.