[Stargate] Heraldic consultation & fiber arts night

Grÿfffff3a Ulfsdottir wyldturtle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 09:00:59 PDT 2004

Greetings!

This is just a reminder that Stargate heraldic consultation night & Gates Edge heraldic consultation & fiber arts guild will be happening this Wednesday at our home.  It will be a pot-luck dinner and we will be cooking hotdogs & hamburgers on the grill.  If there is something else you'd like to have grilled please bring it and we'll cook it up for you.  Otherwise please bring a side dish or a dessert.  We will be doing heraldic consultations for those that need it and there will be fiber arts activities going on as well.  And if you just want to come over hang out and watch a movie, well we can accomodate that too.

If you need directions please feel free to call us at 281-877-0357 (no calls after 10pm please) or e-mail me at groa at houston.rr.com or Snorri at snorri at houston.rr.com .

See you Wednesday!!

Gróa Ulfrsdottir

Engu skal þik þat skipta... hvárt ek em kristin eða heiðin, en vinr em ek vinar míns

(It should not be of any concern to you whether I am Christian or Heathen, because I am a friend to my friend)