[Stargate] Way Off Topic - Gmail Invites available

digigirl digigirl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:57:33 PDT 2004

Hello all.  I know this is waaayyy off topic, but I figured there
might be some people on the list who would be interested.  If not,
please forgive me for the bandwidth.

I have 6 Gmail invitations available if anyone is interested.    If
you aren't familiar, Gmail is the new free web-based e-mail offered by
Google that is still technically in Beta testing (but has worked
flawlessly for me so far) and so is available by invitation only.  Far
superior to Yahoo, Hotmail or Lycos, in my opinion.

If you would like one, please e-mail me off list and I will give you
one - first come, first served.

If you are interested, but they are gone by the time you contact me -
no worries, they seem to refill regularly.

We now return to your regularly scheduled list.

Ceinwen