[Stargate] A&S night - monday

Tom & Kim Smith smithfamily at paxway.com
Sun Sep 19 07:36:55 PDT 2004

Monday night - 7:00 sharp to 9:00 at our place.  Be there or be quadrilateral.
    Hillary will be leading calligraphy and illumination in the front room. Learning how to paint acanthus leaves is the plan!

    Bring your current A&S project and come and join. As always something easy will be on the stove for those who come straight from work.

    Directions: Make your best way to I-10 and Fry Road in Katy. North on Fry, pass all the businesses, about three miles to sunglen blvd (texaco), go left. If you pass Morton Road you have gone too far. Two stop signs, left on Carrizo Springs. 2926 Carrizo Springs. 281-398-9384