[Stargate] Greetings from Snorri & Gróa in Illinois

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:41:17 PDT 2005

Greetings to all and apologies for multiple posts:

For those that don't know us, you can skip on to the next post.

We arrived safely at our new home in Illinois early Sunday evening.
We've posted our e-mails several times to the lists so we'll spare you
this time.  Our new physical address is in the Notes & Challenges
section of the August Two Towers, and our new phone number is
available for the asking via private, off-list e-mail.

Though we can't say that we miss the weather (the high was 90 today,
with a nice 5-10 mph breeze off the lake all day and about 30-40%
humidity) we definitely miss all of our friends and chosen kin.  You
have no idea how much.

Now that we're here, and that we've let you know we're safe, this is
our last post to the lists in Ansteorra about what we're up to and how
we're doing.  We have a weblog that we're starting about life in
Illinois and the Midrealm so we don't have to memorize 100 different
versions of "what's new?"  Contact us privately if you want more info.

We'll be back to visit someday; we don't know when, but we'll let you
know.  Until then ...

Farewell but never goodbye,
Snorri Hallsson and Gróa Ulsfdottir