[Stargate] Populace Polling for New Baron and Baroness

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 14:59:00 PST 2005

MessageWell, everyone has the right to be disgruntled ("Bitter, party of
one!"), but I'm just assuming that this part of the missive you quoted got
skipped ...

"If you are not a member or do not live in one of these zip codes, you are
still welcome to come to the meeting and state your preference.  However,
the preference of the paid members of the Barony and Canton will have more
weight when the Crown considers the poll results."

It happens to the best of us, skipping lines in a message to get to the meat
of the matter, but reading from my keyboard, Gate's Edge is welcome to the
meeting, welcome to ask their questions, and welcome to make their
wishes/opinions known to the Crown.

Our Crown knows the close relationship Stargate has with its neighbors, and
has consideration for their feelings as well.  It would be a shame if you
and others who do good works within the Barony, yet live outside it's
borders, DIDN'T contribute input to help their Majesties in their decision.
In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate