[Stargate] Pennsic Questions

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 09:52:12 PDT 2005

--- Mike Meyers <michaelm at totalsem.com> wrote:

> Hi All - I finally got on this list! Yay!
>
> I'm VERY seriously considering going to my first
> Pennsic this year. I've
> gone over the website in detail but have a few
> questions.
>
> Are there any Stargate/Costal folks going? Could
> Isabella (my daughter) and
> I join in?
 We tend to have a kingdom camp as opposed to
regionals, there usually are not enough of us to split
up that far. As for coastal folks-well the crown and
company will be there...from the coast.

> If Coastal folks aren't attending, are other
> Ansteorra baronies there I
> should ask about camping with?
 You would seek to camp with "Kingdom of Ansteorra"
The real trick is that pre-reg closed 6-1-05 but this
can be worked around. You would want to get in touch
with HE Saraphina who is camp mom I believe. Let her
know and she can help adjust what space we do get so
that there is room. We have never turned away our
people for not pre-reg.

> We can't go the whole two weeks. More like 5-7 days.
> What's the best days to
> attend if you're only staying a week?
 The first week you see is actually not an official
week-its set up, preparty, hangout. The war is the
second week-its also when the merchants are open.

> No much info on siege. Would the treb be welcome?
> Any issues there? (I'm
> surprised this is not discussed on the website!)
Would prob be welcome they get some use there in 1 or
2 battles. What site did you look at?

> What questions am I not asking that are not
> addressed on the website?
Which site? Pennsic.net is a private non-official
site. But has much info. Then there is the official
site that hmm I have never looked at.

> Miguel de la Trebuchet

 Robert
 (fixing to hit his 16th consecutive Pennsic-do they
give frequent driver bonuses?)