[Stargate] IP Thread -- Francois & ihon

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:37:28 PDT 2005

Greetings all

Two weeks ago when we first announced an Interested Persons meeting, Master
Francois posted a reply which I answered privately. We then had a small
series of communications, the result of which is this email publishing all
of our correspondence. I hope you find it helpful.

Unless I am mistaken, the Ansteorran server strips attachments. Therefore,
I'm including the "thread" below, as well as posting it on the
Stargate-Discussion list (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Stargate-Discussion/ ) in MSWord form.

In an attempt to make the discusson clear, Francois' words are in green, my
words are in violet and quoted language is in italics. Even trying to copy
and paste into this email has removed some of the formating from the
document. I hope I've made all the necessary corrections. If your email does
not support formating and/or colors, and you are interested, please check
out the file uploaded on Stargate-Discussion.

Warm regards,
ihon
Baron of Stargate

Off-list IP Meeting Thread between Francois and ihon
hon to Francois – October 10