[Stargate] FW: Re: [Stargate-Discussion] a thought

Dietrich Strobelbart dietrichstrobelbart at myway.com
Thu Jan 26 15:54:49 PST 2006

Forwarded by request of HE Gwendolene Mc Iver.Dietrich Strobelbartmka Steve Scott281-731-7726 celldietrichstrobelbart at myway.comSchwöre dem Warum ab und suche das WieAbjure the why and seek the how. --- On Thu 01/26, Gwendolene McIver < gwendolene at iwon.com > wrote:From: Gwendolene McIver [mailto: gwendolene at iwon.com]To: Stargate-Discussion at yahoogroups.comDate: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:41:02 -0500 (EST)Subject: Re: [Stargate-Discussion] a thoughtI have a MAJOR problem with having the populace meeting on any Sunday....If I go to an event, any event, in any part of this or any other Kingdom, I am NOT going to want to sit in the park to have a meeting. You may not go to many events but I have been known to go to an event every weekend for 6 months. There is too much going on, any given weekend, in the real world to have to worry if I can get to a populace meeting.  HE Gwendolene McIverSable Comet, Sable Crane, Sable Thistle, Russian Thistle of al-Barran, Co Disianceof Eldren
Hills, Western Cross of Bonwicke, Argent Hart, Stags Heart,Iris of merit, Star of Merit, Flower of the Outlands, Baroness of the Court of the Outlands Please forward to The Stargate list, as I find my posts don't throughA tame and toothless tabby can't produce a lion's roar.H. Chapin_______________________________________________        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS   Visit your group "Stargate-Discussion" on the web.    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Stargate-Discussion-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.