[Stargate] FW: Re: [Stargate-Discussion] a thought

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 20:12:32 PST 2006

I also have to agree with that.  If I'm coming home from an event that's the first weekend (even if I have off from work that weekend) I'll be driving home on sunday and really wouldn't want to be rushing to a meeting.  That's another thing we'd have to think about.  We'd be cancelling meetings because half the Barony would be driving home from an event.

Just another thing to think about.

Maria